1. Students who seeks admission to all the undergraduate and post graduate programs should register their names through Centralized Allotment Process for Govt Seats Click here to register.
2. Application forms for management quota, community quota, cultural, sports and PH can be had from the College office on payment of Rs.500/-
3. Applicant can apply online or offline for the Management Quota seats. In case of offline, he/she has to visit the college office during office hours and has to collect the application form and fill it with details and has to submit at the office. However submitting online/offline application does not secure a seat for the applied courses, which will be informed later by the admission team after verifying the details submitted.
4. Selection of students will be made on the basis of merit, including good conduct and character.
5. Applicants who are being favorably considered will be called for an interview. The applicant accompanied by his/her parent/guardian is to report to the Principal for interview on the date and time fixed and produce.
a) S.S.L.C Book/+2/V.H.C Marklist/(DC Marklist for PG admission)
b) Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
c) Course and Conduct Certificates from the head of the institution last attended.
d) Two passport size photos with name and application number written on the reverse.
e) Certificate of Religious formation ,or Character Certificate from the parish priest(Catholics only).
f) Income and community certificate in the case of students belonging to ‘Other Backward Classes’ and community certificate in the case of scheduled caste, scheluded tribe and converts to Christianity.
g) Students who have passed their qualifying examination from other Universities / Bodies have to produce, in addition to the above.
1) Migration Certificate
2) Eligibility Certificate
3) Application for Registration as matriculate of this university
N.B.:Pass certificates once deposited will not be returned to the student when leaving the college.In extra ordinary cases,students may borrow them for a short period on special application after advancing the dues for the term.
5. Those selected for admission will be intimated. Admission process will be completed on payment of the first installment of fees.
6. As per the order of the Supreme Court, if any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the authority, the concerned student shall be given liberty to explain and if his/her explanation is not found satisfactory, the authority would expel him/her from the institution.